The Arusha National Park is the mostly popular park in Northern Tanzania where you may experience a walking safari. Safari in the Arusha National Park means a light trekking with a ranger. You will walk in the tropical forest and watch animals outside the car. The most amazing thing is that you will be able to walk up to the crater of Meru (the second highest peak of Tanzania and the fifth highest peak of Africa) which is located right in the park. This is a fantastic experience, worth adding to your Tanzanian adventures!
After the walking safari, a jeep will drive you to the furthest part of the park – the Momella lakes where you can see pink flamingos as well as many other animals on your way.
Included in cost:
- Pick-up in Arusha/ Moshi;
- All Entry park fees
- Experienced English-speaking guide;
- Outfitted Land Rover or Land Cruiser with roof hatch, fridge and charging sockets;
- Long walking safari with ranger (up to 4 hours);
- Soft drinks and bottled drinking water;
- Packed lunch;
- Binocular (1 piece in the car);
- Drop-off in Arusha/ Moshi.
The price does not include:
- Tips for the safari guide ($10-20 per day per car).